To help, care, and protect has never been more important
Sustainability: an integral part of our business
At HARTMANN, economic success goes hand in hand with progress in social and environmental areas.
Our brand promise “Helps. Cares. Protects.” clearly expresses that we are keenly aware of our responsibility and do everything we can to fulfil it.
Our sustainability ambition forms an integral part of our objectives and activities: This attitude shapes our actions as a business and is the basis for our success. We achieve our corporate goals – and at the same time add value for society – by acting responsibly and ensuring we use resources carefully.
Policy Statement on the Human Rights Strategy for HARTMANN GROUP
The 2023 Policy Statement provides information about our structures and the measures we take to ensure ethical, socially and environmentally compliant behavior in all our business areas and related supply chains.
Reporting channel for employees, employees of suppliers/customers or other third parties: For reports or complaints please email us email@example.com.
All reports or complaints will be treated absolutely confidentially and anonymously. More information you find in our Code of Conduct.
Process description for Reporting
- You can contact us in various ways in 23 languages, i.a. via email, telephone, WhatsApp or an external ombudsperson who is committed to legal confidentiality
- We will confirm reception of your report within a short period of time (usually within a few days)
- Fairness and whistleblower protection are core principles for us - we will treat your report independently, objectively, timely and as strictly confidential
- If necessary and appropriate, we will determine and implement mitigation measures (if needed: measures will include relevant suppliers/business partners)
- We will inform you about the outcome of the investigation and, if applicable, mitigation measures
- We have zero tolerance of retaliation – please report to us if you face retaliation